I. About these terms
- You agree that you are at least 13 years old and that if you are between 13 years and 18 years old, your legal guardian has reviewed and agrees to these terms and is happy for you to access and use our Services.
- You can access these terms at any time at www.xiibraves.com/tos.php. We can make changes to these terms at any time in accordance with paragraph XVI below and your continued use of our Services shall confirm your acceptance of the updated terms.
II. About these terms
- The specific game rules, scoring rules, controls and guidelines for each Game can be found within the Game itself. Such rules, scoring rules, controls and guidelines form part of these terms and you agree that you shall comply with them in respect of each individual Game which you choose to access and/or play.
- The charge for any individual item you can purchase is handled by Google Play In-app Billing for Android users and In-App Purchase for Apple iOS users. Our payment processing partners may have their own terms and conditions and you should ensure you are in agreement with these prior to making any payment. If your transaction with our payment processing partners is not successful then your purchase will not be fulfilled. Upon the completion of a successful payment transaction then your purchase will be fulfilled to you as soon as possible – we will endeavor to fulfill your order immediately at the point of purchase.
- You are responsible for the internet connection and/or mobile charges that you may incur for using our Services. You should ask your mobile operator or internet service provider if you are unsure what these charges will be, before you play.
We have the right to withdraw or modify one or more of our Games or any other part of our Services (in whole or in part) without liability to you from time to time:
- for technical reasons (such as technical difficulties experienced by us or on the internet);
- to allow us to improve user experience;
- where we have legal reasons for doing so (including privacy or other legal objections to the content or conduct of our Services);
- because it no longer makes business sense for us to provide the relevant Game or part of our Services; or because we have altered the services we provide.
- There may also be times when our Services or any part of our Services is not available for technical or maintenance related reasons, whether on a scheduled or unscheduled basis.
- You agree that you shall take all steps necessary to protect your login details and keep them secret. You agree that you shall not give your login details to anyone else or allow anyone else to use your login details or account. In these terms, references to “log in details” or “account” include your login details and account for any social network or platform that you may allow our Services to interact with.
- If you fail to keep your login details secret, or if you share your login details or account with someone else (whether intentionally or unintentionally), you accept full responsibility for the consequences of this (including any unauthorized purchases) and agree to fully compensate us for any losses or harm that may result.
- We will not be responsible to you for any loss that you suffer as a result of an unauthorized person accessing your account and using our Services and we accept no responsibility for any losses or harm resulting from its unauthorized use, whether fraudulently or otherwise.
- You understand that if you delete your account, or if we delete your account in accordance with these terms, you may lose access to any data previously associated with your account (including, without limitation, the level or score you have reached in our Games and any Virtual Money or Virtual Goods associated with your account).
- In the event the you forget your password, you shall immediately notify us and follow our instructions. We assume no responsibility whatsoever for any loss (including the loss of items, virtual currency, and points obtained by you in the Game, progress status in the Game, your posted data, and all other statuses realized in the Game that the you may incur due to forgetting your password.
- In the event there is a risk of the your device or password being fraudulently used by a third party, you shall promptly take measures, such as changing the password, necessary to avoid said fraudulent use
- In the event the device used changes due to a model change or other reason, you shall follow the procedures prescribed by us when you desire to continue using your own account on the new device. We prescribe the extent to which Transfer is possible
- You may establish an Account only if
- You are a “natural person” in your country of residence (Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, partnerships and other legal or business entities may not establish an Account)
- You are not an individual specifically prohibited by us from using the Service. By accepting these terms, you hereby represent and warrant that you meet these eligibility requirements.
- If at any time we become aware that you have registered an Account without meeting the foregoing requirements, we reserve the right to suspend, terminate and/or delete the Account.
IV. Virtual Goods and Virtual Money
- Our Games may include virtual currencies such as coins, gold coins and points (“Virtual Money”) or items or services for use with our Games (“Virtual Goods”). You can buy both Virtual Money and Virtual Good from us via in-app purchase (IAP). You agree that Virtual Money and Virtual Goods can never be exchanged for real money, real goods or real services from us or anyone else. You also agree that you will only obtain Virtual Money and/or Virtual Goods from us, and not from any third party.
- You do not own Virtual Goods or Virtual Money but instead you purchase a limited personal revocable licence to use them – any balance of Virtual Goods or Virtual Money does not reflect any stored value.
- You agree that all sales by us to you of Virtual Money and Virtual Goods are final and that we will not refund any transaction once it has been made.
- We reserve the right to control, regulate, change or remove any Virtual Money or Virtual Goods without any liability to you.
- Without limiting paragraph III.c, if we suspend or terminate your account in accordance with paragraph VII of these terms you will lose any Virtual Money and Virtual Goods that you may have and we will not compensate you for this loss or make any refund to you.
- We will not convert Virtual Goods or Virtual Money into other virtual currencies or refund cash. However, this does not apply in cases where we are required to make refunds pursuant to laws or regulations.
- You may not assign, lend or otherwise transfer Virtual Goods or Virtual Money to a third party.
V. User conduct and content
- You must comply with the laws that apply to you in the location that you access our Services from. If any laws applicable to you restrict or prohibit you from using our Services, you must comply with those legal restrictions or, if applicable, stop accessing and/or using our Services.
- You promise that all the information you provide to us on accessing and/or accessing our Services is and shall remain true, accurate and complete at all times.
- Information, data, software, sound, photographs, graphics, video, tags, or other materials may be sent, uploaded, communicated, transmitted or otherwise made available via our Services by you or another user (“Content”). You understand and agree that all Content that you may be sent when using our Services, whether publicly posted or privately sent, is the sole responsibility of the person that sent the Content. This means that you, not us, are entirely responsible for all Content that you may upload, communicate, transmit or otherwise make available via our Services.
- You agree not to upload, communicate, transmit or otherwise make available any Content:
- that is or could reasonably be viewed as unlawful, harmful, harassing, defamatory, libellous, obscene or otherwise objectionable;
- that is or could reasonably be viewed as invasive of another’s privacy;
- that is likely to, or could reasonably be viewed as likely to incite violence or racial or ethnic hatred;
- which you do not have a right to make available lawfully (such as inside information, information which belongs to someone else or confidential information);
- which infringes any intellectual property right or other proprietary right of others;
- which consists of any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, ‘junk mail’, ‘spam’, ‘chain letters’, ‘pyramid schemes’ or any other form of solicitation; or
- which contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- You agree that you will not:
- use our Services to harm anyone or to cause offence to or harass any person;
- create more than one account per platform to access our Services;
- use another person or entity’s email address in order to sign up to use our Services;
- use our Services for fraudulent or abusive purposes (including, without limitation, by using our Services to impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person, entity or our Services);
- disguise, anonymise or hide your IP address or the source of any Content that you may upload;
- use our Services for any commercial or business purpose or for the benefit of any third party or to send unsolicited communications;
- remove or amend any proprietary notices or other ownership information from our Games or any other part of our Services;
- interfere with or disrupt our Services or servers or networks that provide our Services;
- attempt to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or hack any of our Services, or to defeat or overcome any of our encryption technologies or security measures or data transmitted, processed or stored by us;
- ‘harvest’, ‘scrape’ or collect any information about or regarding other people that use our Services, including, but not limited to any personal data or information (including by uploading anything that collects information including but not limited to ‘pixel tags’ cookies, graphics interchange formats (‘gifs’) or similar items that are sometimes also referred to as ‘spyware’ or ‘pcms’ (passive collection mechanisms);
- sell, transfer or try to sell or transfer an account with us or any part of an account including any Virtual Currency or Virtual Goods;
- disrupt the normal flow of a Game or otherwise act in a manner that is likely to negatively affect other players’ ability to compete fairly when playing our Games or engaging in real time exchanges;
- disobey any requirements or regulations of any network connected to our Services;
- use our Services in violation of any applicable law or regulation;
- use our Services to cheat or design or assist in cheating (for example, by using automated means or third party software to play), or to otherwise circumvent technological measures designed to control access to, or elements of, our Services, or to do anything else that a reasonable person is likely to believe is not within the spirit of fair play or these terms; or
- use our Services in any other way not permitted by these terms.
- If you are concerned that someone else is not complying with any part of these terms, please contact us here: [email@example.com].
- We do not control Content posted on our Services by other people and therefore we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of that Content. You understand that when using our Services, you may be exposed to Content that you may consider offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any losses or harm of any kind resulting from the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via our Services.
- We have the right to remove uploaded Content from our Services if we decide in our sole discretion that it results in or from a breach of any part of these terms, or that it may bring us or our Services into disrepute. However, you acknowledge that we do not actively monitor Content that is contributed by people that use our Services and we make no undertaking to do so.
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of our Services.
VI. Playing our Games with other users
- Some of our Games allow you to play against an opponent or to play socially with other users. You may be able to (i) choose to play against another user or to play socially with another user whom XII Braves selects for you, or (ii) play against, or play socially with one of your contacts on a platform or social network which you have allowed our games to interact with.
- Where XII Braves selects another user for you, we may either select at random or use such criteria as we see fit to select your opponent (for example, your past scores, your location or level you have reached in the Game).
VII. Your breach of these terms
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to our Services (including by deleting your account) if we reasonably believe that you are in material breach of these terms (including by repeated minor breaches). Without limitation, any breaches of paragraphs V.d or V.e are likely to be considered material breaches.
- You agree to compensate us, according to law, for all losses, harm, claims and expenses that may arise from any breach of these terms by you.
VIII. Disclaimer and release
- We accept liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees or agents, and for losses or harm caused by fraud by us or our agents, or any other liability which may not by law be excluded.
- For any losses or harm (other than those mentioned in paragraph VIII.a), in any period of twelve months, we will only be responsible for losses or harm which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of our negligence or breach of these terms and conditions up to the value of the amount that you have paid to us in the 100 day period ending on the date of your claim. Losses and harm are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time of you agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- We are not responsible for:
- losses or harm not caused by our breach of these terms or negligence; or
- losses or harm which are not reasonably foreseeable by you and us at the time of you agreeing to these terms and conditions including those losses which happen as a side effect of foreseeable losses. This could include loss of data, loss of opportunity, service interruption, computer or other device failure or financial loss;
- any increase in loss or damage resulting from breach by you of any of these terms and conditions; or
- technical failures or the lack of availability of our Website, Games, and/or social media channels where these are not within our reasonable control.
- We will provide our Services with the same skill and care as other similar website service providers, but you acknowledge that your only right with respect to any problems or dissatisfaction with any of our Services is to discontinue your use of our Services and we are not responsible or liable for any interruptions or errors that you may experience while accessing our Services.
- Any additional legal rights which you may have as a consumer remain unaffected by these terms.
IX. Intellectual property
- You acknowledge that all copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights in and relating to our Services (other than Content which is contributed and owned by players) is owned by or licensed to us.
- Whilst you are in compliance with these terms, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal, revocable limited licence to access and use our Services (but not the related object and source code) for your own personal private use, in each case provided that such use is in accordance with these terms. You agree not to use our Services for anything else.
- You must not copy, distribute, make available to the public or create any derivative work from our Services or any part of our Services unless we have first agreed to this in writing.
- In particular, and without limiting the application of paragraph IX.c, you must not make available any cheats or technological measures designed to control access to, or elements of, our Services, including providing access to any Virtual Currency and/or Virtual Goods, whether on a free of charge basis or otherwise.
- By submitting Content (as defined in paragraph V.c) via our Services you:
- are representing that you are fully entitled to do so;
- grant us and our group companies the right to edit, adapt, publish and use your entry and any derivative works we may create from it, in any and all media (whether it exists now or in the future), for any purpose, in perpetuity, without any payment to you;
- acknowledge that you may have what are known as “moral rights” in the Content, for example the right to be named as the creator of your entry and the right not to have work subjected to derogatory treatment. You agree to waive any such moral rights you may have in the Content; and
- agree that we have no obligation to monitor or protect your rights in any Content that you may submit to us, but you do give us the right to enforce your rights in that Content if we want to, including but not limited to taking legal action (at our cost) on your behalf.
- You must not copy, distribute, make available to the public or create any derivative work from any Content belonging to any other user of our Services. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed by someone else over the internet, you may contact us by emailing the following information to [firstname.lastname@example.org]:
- a description of the intellectual property rights and an explanation as to how they have been infringed;
- a description of where the infringing material is located;
- your address, phone number and email address;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that (i) you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use of material in which you own intellectual property rights is not authorised, and (ii) the information that you are providing is accurate, correct, and that you are authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
- a physical or electronic signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed.
- Any personal information that we collect may also be subject to the policy of any social network that you may agree to link our Services to. If you play our Games and you agree to allow them to interact with a social network you are giving us permission to use any information which that social network shares with us that will allow us to personally identify you. You are also granting us permission to help your contacts on that network find you so that you can play socially. This is intended to make our Games more enjoyable for you and others that play our Games on that social network. If you do not agree to these practices you should not allow our Games to interact with your social network.
XI. Changes, discontinuation and ending of the Game or Service
- We may change the content of all or part of the Game or Service, or discontinue or end provision of the Game or Service at any time and for any reason, without prior notice to you.
- In the event any of the following circumstances arises, we may discontinue or end the provision of the Game or Service either temporarily or longer term, without prior notice to you:
- When the Game or Service can no longer be provided due to natural disasters such as an earthquake, tsunami, typhoon, thunder and lightning, heavy rains or floods, or due to fire, power outages or other unexpected accidents, wars, disputes, riots, insurgency, turmoil or labor disputes;
- When the Game or Service cannot be provided due to regular or emergency maintenance of systems and such necessary to provide the Game or Service, congestion of network system traffic, or troubles of providers or such; or
- In addition to what is listed in the preceding item, when we determine the discontinuation or end of the provision of the Game or Service to be necessary.
- We assume no responsibility whatsoever in the event that you suffers a loss due to a change in or discontinuation or ending of the Game or Service pursuant to this paragraph, except in the event of circumstances attributable to us.
XII. Updates to the Game or Service
- You understand that the Game or Service is an evolving one. We may require that you accept updates to the Game or Service you have installed on your device. You acknowledge and agree that we may update the Game or Service, with or without notifying you. You may need to update third party software from time to time in order to receive the Game or Service.
XIV. Transferring these terms
- We may wish to transfer all or a part of our rights or responsibilities under these terms to someone else without obtaining your consent. You agree that we may do so provided that the transfer does not significantly disadvantage you. You may not transfer any of the rights we give you under these terms unless we first agree to this in writing.
XV. Entire agreement
- These terms set out the entire agreement between you and us concerning our Services (as defined in paragraph I) and they replace all earlier agreements and understandings between you and us. If you also access or play our Games via other platforms (for example, by downloading our Games to play via Google Play or the App Store, or by accessing our Games via any other third party website or service, including, without limitation, Facebook) then different terms and conditions apply in respect of those Games.
XVI. Changes to these terms
- You can find these terms at any time by visiting www.xiibraves.com/tos.php. We reserve the right to update these terms from time to time by posting the updated version at that address. We may do so because we change the nature of our products or services, for technical or legal reasons, or because the needs of our business have changed. You agree that if you do not accept any amendment to our terms then you shall immediately stop accessing and/or using our Service.
XVII. Governing Laws and Dispute Resolution
If a Dispute arises between you and XII BRAVES , we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution by going to our customer support or by sending a letter to our customer e-mail: email@example.com.
Any Dispute between you and XII BRAVES that arises in whole or in part from your use of or access to the Services shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration administered by the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC) under the SIAC Administered Arbitration Rules in force when the Notice of Arbitration is submitted. The seat of arbitration shall be Singapore.
- If any part of these terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable under any applicable local laws or by an applicable court, that part shall be interpreted in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect as nearly as possible our original intentions and the remainder of these terms shall remain valid and enforceable.
XIX. Waivers of our rights
- Our failure to exercise or enforce any of our rights under these terms does not waive our right to enforce such right. Any waiver of such rights shall only be effective if it is in writing and signed by us.