- We at XII Braves respect the privacy of everyone who uses our games, website(s) and all related services which we may provide to you from time to time (“Services”). In this document we refer to XIIBRAVES PTE LTD as “XII Braves”, “us”, “we” or “our” and we refer to you as “you” and “your”
II. Information we collect about you, and how we collect it
- We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide us with when you fill in forms when using our Services, or when you create an account with us;
- details of your use of our Services and the resources that you access (for example, information about how and when you play our games or visit our website(s), what device you use to access our Services);
- if you contact us or respond to messages and communications that we send to you, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- your interactions with us on our social media channels;
- we also gather personal information by telephone, electronic mail, fax and other methods necessary to our business practice; and
- information we collect via cookies, as explained further below.
- to allow us to recognise you and your device, for example by identifying your IP address;
- to allow our Services to interact with a third party social network or platform (where you have chosen to allow such interaction);
- to allow our payment processors to process your payment instructions;
- to provide you with more customized Services, for example to provide our Services in the correct language;
- to obtain data which will allow us to understand how people are using our Services so that we can improve them.
- We advertise our Services on mobile devices. Ad identifiers are non-permanent, non-personal, device identifiers such as the Android advertising ID and/or Apple’ s ID for advertising, or IDFA. When we advertise our Services on mobile devices, we may use your device’ s advertising identifier and other information associated with it, which we may hold ourselves or may be provided to us by our advertising network partners, to help us to deliver ads that relate to your interests and to improve and measure the effectiveness of ad campaigns. You can choose to prevent your device’ s ad identifier being used for interest based advertising, or you can reset your device’ s ad identifier, by changing the settings of your device. Settings vary from device to device, but if you are using an Apple device with iOS 7 you can find the ad identifier settings under Settings>Privacy>Advertising, and if you are using a Google Android device running Android 2.3 or later you can find the ad identifier settings under Settings>Google>Ads.
IV. How will we use your Personal Information
- You agree that we (or a supplier or group company acting on our behalf and only under our instructions) may use your Personal Information for the purposes of:
- contacting you, for example as part of customer service or to send you updates about our Services;
- managing your account and relationship with us and improving your experience when you use our Services;
- research, surveying, and engaging with you, for example by sending you communications (including by email) for these purposes;
marketing and promotion of our Services or related products, for example sending you communications (including by email) for these purposes on our, or a third party’s behalf. For example, we might send you information about merchandise relating to our Services If you do not want us to use your data in this way please let us know by contacting us at [firstname.lastname@example.org];
- to create reports, analysis or similar services for use by us for the purposes of research or business intelligence, for example to track potential problems or trends with our Services;
preventing cheating, crime or fraud. We may also need to pass your information to fraud prevention agencies and other organizations involved in crime and fraud prevention;
- identify and suggest connections with other XII Braves users;
- enable you to communicate with other users; and
V. Will we share your Personal Information with third parties?
- We will only share your data with third parties (for example, our group companies or suppliers):
- as reasonably necessary in order to provide the Services to you (for example, by providing your Personal Information to suppliers we may use to fulfil the Services or to communicate with you);
- where it is necessary to carry out your instructions (for example, to process a payment instruction we must provide your Personal Information to our payment processors);
- where your data is on an anonymous and aggregated basis, meaning you could not be personally identified from it;
- when you submit information as part of a competition or otherwise interact with our social media channels (for example, by providing a testimonial about one of our Services) we may publish the information you submitted, alongside your name and home country on our website and social media channels;
- as we reasonably believe is permitted by law or regulation;
- in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and/or any other agreement with you; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of XII Braves, our users, or others;
VI. Interaction with third party social networks or platforms
- You may allow our Services to interact with a third party social network or platform, which will provide data about you to us. These applications or websites are created and maintained by a third party which is not a part of, or controlled by XII Braves. You should ensure that you read their terms of service and privacy policies to understand how they treat your data and what data they might share with us.
- You understand that where you allow our Services to interact with any third party social network or platform, we may share data about you with your contacts (and vice versa) in order that you may enjoy playing socially (the “”Social Data””). This Social Data includes your name, your social media profile picture and your scores and/or progress in our games.
- You can make changes to what data a third party social network or platform shares with us, or stop our Services interacting with that social network or platform by adjusting your settings with that third party provider, however you may find you are not able to enjoy all of the same features of our Services.
VII. For how long will we retain your information
VIII. IOS and Android Platform
- When you use any of the XII Braves games or applications on a mobile platform, we may collect and record certain information such as your unique device ID (persistent / non-persistent), hardware type, media access control (“MAC”) address, international mobile equipment identity (“IMEI”), the version of your operating system (“OS”), your device name, your email address (if you have connected to Facebook or Google+), and your location (based on your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address). This information is useful to us for troubleshooting and helps us understand usage trends.
- We may collect your location based information for the purpose of providing you with the correct version of the application. We will not share this information with any third party. If you no longer wish to allow us to track or use this information, you may turn it off at the device level. Please note, the application may not work properly if we are unable to tell where you are coming from (Country specific).
- In addition, we create a unique user ID to track your use of our Service. This unique user ID is stored in connection with your profile information to track the XII Braves games you are playing.
IX. Facebook Connect , Game Centre and Google
- You can log in to our site using sign-in services (“SN Service”) such as Facebook Connect, Apple’s Game Center, or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name, email address, and resume to pre-populate our sign up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this Web site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
- We may collect and record information through the SN Service in accordance with the policies and terms of that SN Service. The information we collect when you connect your user account to an SN Service may include: (1) your name, (2) your SN Service user identification number and/or user name, (3) locale, city, state and country, (4) sex, (5) birth date, (6) email address, (7) profile picture or its URL, and (8) the SN Service user identification numbers for your friends that are also connected to XII Braves’ game(s).
- If you want us to delete the data we receive from Facebook, Game Center or Google+ about you, please contact us at [email@example.com].
X. Invite a Friend
- XII Braves may offer you the opportunity to invite your contacts from a SN Service (such as your Facebook friends) so that those contacts can be located in XII Braves games and/or you can invite them to join you in XII Braves games. Such contact information will be used only for the purpose of sending communications to the addressee. You or the third party may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to request the removal of this information from our database to the extent XII Braves stores any of this information.
XI. Push notifications
- We may occasionally send you push notifications through our mobile applications to send you game updates, high scores and other service related notifications that may be of importance to you. You may at any time opt-out from receiving these types of communications by turning them off at the device level through your settings.
XII. How do we protect your Personal Information?
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We maintain appropriate technical and physical safeguards to protect your Personal Information against accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, use and all other unlawful forms of processing of the data in our possession. We use the same level of skill in protecting your Personal Information as other similar games developers. However, since the internet is not a completely secure environment we cannot guarantee that information you transmit via our Games will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our safeguards.
XIII. Links from our services
XIV. Your right in relation to your Personal Information
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. However, we will not share your personal information with you if we cannot confirm your identity. If you would like a copy of some or all of your Personal Information, please contact us at [email@example.com] – we may make a small charge for this.
- We want to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to modify, correct or remove information by contacting us at the email address above.
- Information that you have shared via our Services on any social network or third party platform cannot be amended or deleted by us where it is in the control of that social network or third party platform. In addition, where any third party copies information which you have made available via the use of our Services (for example, one of your friends on a social network you allow to interact with your account), we may not be able to amend or delete it because it may not be in our control.
- You have the right to ask us not to use your Personal Information for marketing purposes. To change your marketing preferences, or to unsubscribe, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
XV. Our Policy Regarding children
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Service. If you are under 13, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal information. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at [email@example.com].
XVI. How to contact us
To find out more about how your Personal Information will be used please contact us by email at the address above.
We hope that you won’t have any complaints about us or our Services. If you are unhappy with our use of your Personal Information then please contact our customer services department by emailing [firstname.lastname@example.org].
XVIII. Legal Matters