1. New Limited-Event : Let’s Go Jenny!
2. New Hero Awakening: Earth Element – Jenny (SSR)
3. A new “Custom Packages” tab has been added to the Premium Shop. In that section, you’ll be able to build your own Daily, Weekly or Monthly Custom Packs to support your progression and play style!
1. New Featured Summon: Jenny (SSR). Summon rates increased for Jenny (SSR) in this featured banner.
2. Summon rates increased for Kalaar Heroes (SSR) in the World Raid Heroes Featured Banner for a limited time only from 30th September – 7th October 2021
1. Awakening Event Dungeon: “Grounds of Reckoning” will be available. Participate in the Event Dungeon mission, take down elementals and harness your powers to collect Earth, Fire, and Water Awakening Materials to Awaken Heroes of the corresponding element!
2. Awaken Material Buff: Receive 100% extra Awakening essence whenever you clear the Awakening Daily Dungeon (Fire, Water, Earth) over the weekend on 2nd and 3rd October. Please note that this bonus does not apply to the Grounds of Reckoning event dungeons.
3. Express Event – Players will be able to use express tickets on completed Event Stages to clear them as many times as they have Event Energy for.
4. Remember to claim Bonus Energy Mealtime Giveaways (3 times a day) during this event from your Mailbox. Collect them in the morning from 4AM onwards, after lunch from 12PM onwards, and during dinner time from 8PM onwards (GMT +8).
Note: The Event Energy Token count resets daily. If you purchase any extras or obtain them through Forge, please remember to use them before the daily reset time (every day at 12AM , GMT+8)
1. Jenny’s School costume is back! Obtain it through the “Winter Solace” pack in the Premium Shop under Fashion during this event period. The bundle contains her costume, Jenny’s Hero Shards and 5* XP Potions for upgrading her.
1. Obtain extra Earth Elemental Essences from the Premium Shop to upgrade your Earth Element Heroes. Earth Essences Packs and Grand Pack will be available from 30th September – 7th October 2021
2. The limited-time pack, Jenny’s Weapon Pack will be available in the Shop. Get your hands on a 7* Jenny Weapon and 3x 7★ Hephaestus Tool Kits, as well as gear dust from the bundle!
3. Taking place from 2nd – 3rd October 2021, we will be releasing special Awakening key bundles where you can obtain more keys to access the Daily Dungeon.
4. Gear Bundles will be available in the Premium Shop from 30th September – 7th October 2021. Obtain 7★ Hephaestus Tool Kits or Hephaestus Hammers, Gear Dust and Selective Reforge Tickets to upgrade your Gear!
1. New Glory Battle Pass will start from 30th September – 7th October 2021. Summoning at the Jenny Featured Hero Summon using Gems will give players bonus Glory points to level up the Glory Battle Pass for more rewards! Use Glory Battle Pass rewards to level Jenny up and gain Awakening materials to power her up even more!
2. 7-day Calendar, Energy Calendar will be available for purchase in the Treasure section from 30th September – 7th October 2021. The Calendar will grant you extra attempts at Story missions, Daily missions, Event Dungeon missions and Awakening Dungeon missions! So don’t miss out on this superb offer!
1. Global Buff : Active Period 16th – 30th September 2021
1a. Receive 100% extra hero experience (XP) Potions and 50% extra Gold whenever you clear Gold Dungeon stages!
1b. Receive 100% extra Hero XP for clearing Campaign Story stages.
2. Global Buff (30th September – 7th October 2021): Earn 100% extra Relics whenever you clear Daily Dungeons during this event period only!
3. Awakening Material Buff: Receive 100% extra Awakening essence whenever you clear the Awakening Daily Dungeon (Fire, Water, Earth) during the active period over the weekend from 2nd – 3rd October 2021.
1. Hero Skill – Joan’s Mana Leech Attack Mod text has been revised to reflect actual in-game behaviour. It should now read as ‘Increase MP gained from each attack by 1. Damage is reduced by 6%.’
2. 3D – Fixed 3D texture issues with Artemis, Chimera, and Guan Yu.
3. 3D – Reduce the shadow size of the Sunfire Magic Circle vanity equipment.
4. Costume – Nadia’s School Costume can now be purchased for the correct price of 5,000 Costume Tokens.
5. Costume – Fixed some text errors with Evie’s Costume name.
6. Gear – Fixed an issue with Zhuge Liang’s 7* rarity weapon not glowing correctly.
7. Campaign – The Battle Point (BP) requirements for Season 2 Legendary values are now adjusted upwards to correctly reflect the difficulty and the recommended team BP required to clear the missions.
1. The limited-time event “Vision of Hope” will end.
2. Joan of Arc Featured Summon and Glory Pass will be removed.
3. Collection Ladder: The Moon Rabbit Hunt has ended. Do remember to claim your rewards before 5th October 2021