1. New Limited-Time Event: Red Blessings
2. Introducing “Fairy Tale” New Acolyte Hero: Snow White (SSR)
3. New Hero Awakening: Water Element – Tess (SSR)
4. New Costumes: Snow White’s “Regal in Rime” Costume (from Shop) and Lu Bu’s “Auspicious Stars” Costume (Destiny Dice reward)
5. World Raid 2 – Ryzard the Undying will be available from 5 – 7 February 2022
6. Celebrating Chinese New Year Gifts (sent directly to your Mailbox). Login between 1st – 5th February 2022 to claim the special gifts!
7. Event Wishing Well (3 – 10 February 2022) Make a wish with these Event Wishing Tokens for a chance to receive FREE Jake L (SSR) or Lu Bu’s Swimsuit Costume
8. Destiny Dice has returned (Active period: 20th January 3PM to 3rd February 2PM, GMT+8) Get FREE Lu Bu New Costume by clearing 5 laps! Click here to find out how to play.
9. Login Calendar Giveaway: Fortune Tiger (14 Days). Obtain FREE 5* Resource Selector on Day 10.
1. Snow White (SSR) Featured Summon Banner: Summon rates increased for Snow White in this banner. Active Period: 20 January – 3 February
1. Step Up Summon for Three Kingdom Heroes. Players who complete this Step Up Summon will obtain Three Kingdom Hero Chest. Active Period: 3 – 10 February
2. Tess (SSR) Featured Summon Banner. Summon rates increased for Tess (SSR) in this featured banner. Active Period: 3 – 10 February
1. Week 1 event dungeon: Star-Sheltered Sanctum will be available from 20 January – 3 February 2022.
2. Week 2 event dungeon: Cardinal Atrium starts from 27 January – 3 February 2022. Challenge this dungeon to obtain universal Omni-shards that can be used to promote any hero!
3. Week 3 event dungeon: Winter’s Last Stand starts from 3 – 10 February 2022. Participate in the Event Dungeon mission, take down elementals and harness your powers to collect Earth, Fire, and Water Awakening Materials to Awaken Heroes of the corresponding element!
4. Event Wishing Altar (3 – 10 February 2022) Collect Event Wishing Tokens from clearing Week 3 event dungeon stages, from the Event Quest or from Daily Event Wish Pack purchased through the Shop.
4a. Make a wish with these Event Wishing Tokens for a chance to receive Snow White Shards, Omni-shards, Hepathesus Hammers, the Jake L (SSR) hero or hero shards, or even an exclusive Swimsuit costume for Lu Bu (SSR)!
5. Updated Event Shop in Trade (20 January – 10 February 2022)
5a. Regular Event Shop: Exchange Silver Event Token with Reroll Summon Ticket, Core of Seasons, Acolyte Class Orb, Moonbeam Gear Set, Relics and many more!
5b. Gold Shop: Don’t miss out this opportunity to stock up your supplies including; 6* Trigger Rune Selector, Active Skill Rune Selector, Stat Rune Set and many more!
Please note that excess Silver Event Tokens unused at the end of the event will be removed after the Event Shops have closed.
6. Event Hero Stat Boost:
6a. ATK and DEF Boost (20 January – 10 February 2022):
Snow White will temporarily gain an additional 50% in ATK and DEF stats, while the heroes Guan Yu, Lu Bu, and Cao Cao will gain an additional 20% ATK and DEF stats when deployed for combat in the Week 1 “Star-Sheltered Sanctum” and Week 2 “Cardinal Atrium” dungeons.
6b. Event Tokens (20 January – 3 February 2022):
Gain 30% extra Event Tokens when you have Snow White in your squad and gain 5% extra event tokens each when you have Guan Yu/Lu Bu/Cao Cao in your squad! Include them all, and stack your bonuses to gain up to 45% extra Event Tokens each time you’re clearing the Week 1 “Star-Sheltered Sanctum” and Week 2 “Cardinal Atrium” dungeons.
7. Event Forge:
7a. New Exclusive Event Gear: 8* Summer Zephyr Gear Set can be forged using 8* Moonbeam Gear Set (Ring/Wing) and Core of Seasons, the latter of which can be found as loot from the Event Dungeon Cardinal Atrium and the Event Shop.
8. Express Event – Players will be able to use Express Tickets on completed event dungeon stages to clear them without combat. Receive the same amount of rewards as manual play in the Week 1 “Star-Sheltered Sanctum” dungeon stages. Please note, however, that Week 2 “Cardinal Atrium” stages will give out fewer rewards using Express, when compared to manual play.
9. Remember to claim Bonus Energy Mealtime Giveaways (3 times a day) during this event from your Mailbox. Collect them in the morning from 4AM onwards, after lunch from 12PM onwards, and during dinner time from 8PM onwards (GMT +8).
Note: The Event Energy Token count resets daily. If you purchase any extras or obtain them through Forge, please remember to use them before the daily reset time (every day at 12AM , GMT+8)
1. A new World Raid is upon us. World Raid 2 is set to debut on 5 – 7 February 2022. Subsequent World Raids will alternate between World Raid 1 and World Raid 2 on a weekly basis.
2. New Runes: Ensorceler’s Rune and Bleakfrost Rune will be available in the World Raid 2 Shop
1. Snow White “Regal in Rime” Costume is available from the “Frostleaden Veins” bundle in the Shop.
2. Snow White’s Vanity and Weapon Skin are available as rewards in the paid tier of the new Battle Pass, available from 24 January – 7 February 2022 12AM (GMT+8) and accessible via the Treasure menu.
3. Completing 5 laps around the Destiny Dice board will reward players with Lu Bu’s Auspicious Stars Costume for free! Destiny Dice is accessible this time from 20th January – 3rd February.
1. Need extra dice for the Destiny Dice minigame? From 20 January – 3 February 2022, grab the event-exclusive Destiny Dice Packs in the Shop, refreshed daily!
2. “Three Kingdom Special Packs I and II are available in the Shop from 20 January – 3 February 2022.
3. Snow White’s Debut Pack and Snow White’s Weapon Pack will be available in the Shop from 20 January – 10 February 2022.
4. Check out the first week Summon Bundle and Job Booster Packs! Included are Event Summon Tickets and Relic Selectors (5★ to 7★ rarities) to grab for a limited time! Available from 20 – 27 January 2022.
5. Gold Dungeon and Gold Drop Mod Flash Sale starts from 1st – 2nd February 2022. Be sure to swing by the Shop to grab deals on limited-time Daily Gold Dungeon Keys and 6* / 7* Gold Drop Boost Mod!
1. Grab the exclusive Rune bundles which feature 6★ and 7★ Rune Selectors, available from 3 – 10 February 2022
2. Grab the event-exclusive Daily Event Wish Pack in the Shop for Event Wishing Altar Token, refreshed daily! Available from 3 – 10 February 2022
3. Taking place from 3 – 10 February 2022, we will be releasing special Awakening key bundles where you can obtain more keys to access the Daily Awakening Dungeon.
4. Gear Bundles will be available in the Premium Shop from 3 – 10 February 2022. Obtain 7★ Hephaestus Tool Kits or Hephaestus Hammers, Gear Dust and Selective Reforge Tickets to upgrade your Gear!
5. Obtain extra Water Elemental Essences from the Premium Shop to upgrade your Water Element Heroes. Water Essences Packs and Grand Pack will be available from 3 – 10 February 2022
6. Tess’ Weapon Pack consists of 7* Hero Weapon and 7* Tier Up item will be available in the Shop from 3 – 10 February 2022
1. Fortune Tiger Giveaway login calendar is available for the next 14 days. Remember to log in daily to collect all Gems, Event Summon Ticket and a 5* Resource Selector on Day 10.
2. Snow White Glory Battle Pass: Summon on the Snow White featured Hero Banner to earn points and exchange them for Glory Battle Pass rewards! Use Glory Battle Pass rewards to promote Snow White up to 7 stars! (Active Period: 20 January – 3 February 2022)
3. New Loyalty Battle Pass will start from 20 January – 3 February 2022. Collect Milestone points by spending on special event bundles and level up the pass to earn free rewards!
4. Snow White Advancement Calendar will be available for purchase during this event period, accessed through the Treasure tab. Obtain more Acolyte Relics and Acolyte Orbs here to upgrade Snow White! (20 January – 3 February 2022)
5. A new Battle Pass (BP) containing Snow White’s Weapon Skin and Vanity Skin will run from 24 January – 7 February 2022 midnight (GMT+8). Collect BP Points to level up your Battle Pass and earn free rewards with each level. Receive Class Orb Selectors and 7* Hephaestus Hammers under the Free rewards section; and Snow White’s Weapon and Vanity Skin as part of the Paid rewards
6. Tess Glory Battle Pass will start from 3 – 10 February 2022. Summon on Tess’ Featured Hero Summon Banner using Gems to gain Glory points and level up the Glory Battle Pass for rewards… such as XP Potions, Archer Class Orbs, and Job Relics!
1. Active Buff: Receive 200% extra Gold whenever you clear Story Campaign stages or Daily Gold Dungeon during this event period (20 January – 10 February 2022).
2. Awaken Material Buff: Receive 100% extra Awakening essence whenever you clear the Awakening Daily Dungeon (Fire, Water, Earth) during the event period from 5 – 6 February 2022
3. Active Skill Runes for Ash have been added to the Raid Shop. These yellow runes are able to boost the power of your hero’s Active Skills while granting a small boost to Critical Damage!
1. Battle Items – Using damage or poison potions on enemies with the Life Mark debuff will no longer cause the battle to stall.
2. Hero Skill – Fixed an issue where these effects could previously be replaced by a similar effect of a lower value. These skills’ effects can no longer be overwritten in this manner:
– Hit Shield
– Shield: All
– Blood Thirst
– Health Regen
3. Battle UI – Fixed an issue where a skill effect’s % value would not update correctly in “View Effects” if it is overwritten by a similar skill of a higher % value.
4. Event UI – Fixed an issue where tapping the 3D model of the Hero in the Events Page would sometimes cause the Hero to not change his/her pose.
5. Event – Fixed an error causing an Event Dungeon to not appear until the Dungeon is active. Players will now be able to view upcoming Event Dungeons (as well as any dungeon key totals for those particular Event Dungeons)
6. Friend – Tapping on the Friendship Heart Button repeatedly in quick succession will no longer show an error message.
7. Home screen – There will no longer be a red dot notification on the Bounty icon if a player has fully sent out or claimed all available bounties.
8. Minigames UI – Fixed a display error in the heads-up display (HUD) bar at the top of the screen whenever players landed on the Shop or Treasure Chest tiles.
9. Minigames UI – The Shop Coupon or Dices count will now update immediately in the Destiny Dice UI if a player receives these items as rewards while playing Destiny Dice.
10. Minigames UI – Fixed a display UI issue with Minigames.
11. Bingo – Fixed an FX issue with Bingo
12. IAP – Fixed a display issue in Treasure and Event pages where the banners will be cut off if there are multiple Bundles or Events active at the same time.
13. Prebattle – Boss loot drops (loot that only drops if the Boss is successfully defeated) will now show up in the Prebattle Loot Preview.
14. Reunion Calendar – A player with Reunion active will now be able to claim the Reunion Special calendar after any purchase without needing to restart the game.
1. Hero Skill – Changes were made to the following effects where a Hero can now apply multiple instances of this effect on a target:
2. Hero Unity – Players can now level up their Heroes who have been placed into a Unity Slot, thus making it now possible to complete the ‘Hero Reach Level XX’ Hero Quests for them.
3. Seasonal Arena – Players can now swap the order of their 3 teams after matching up with an opponent in Seasonal Arena by using the Swap Mode button.