A precious treasure has been stolen by loot goblins and leprechauns from Altima, the Elven guardian warrior, who seeks help to traverse underground depths and retrieve the memento.
Together with Narsha, phenomenal Kalaar Archer and Zack the tinkerer, three of them set off on a journey as they find that they make a better team than their differences would suggest, and each learn something about the other along the way.
1. New Limited Time Event: Plumbing the Depths
2. Introducing New Archer Class Hero: Narsha (SSR)
3. New School Costumes: Narsha (SSR) and Altima (SSR)
4. St. Patrick’s Day Special Calendar Giveaway (14 Days)
1. Summon rates increased for Narsha (SSR) and Altima (SSR).
2. To celebrate Narsha’s debut, there will be a new Step Up Summon made available to all players for a limited period. Players who complete this Step Up Summon will obtain sufficient hero shards to summon Narsha (SSR) and a 7* Narsha Weapon.
3. In the Step-Up summon, you will be also able to obtain Top Hats that you can use in the limited-time “Wishing Altar: Lucky Pot”. In this event-specific Wishing Altar, you can receive items such as Tailwind Gear, Class-Gear Chest, and many more!
1. New Dungeon (Weeks 1-3): Leprechaun Hold will be available during the entire event period.
2. New Dungeon (Week 2-3: 18th March – 1st April): Wyrm’s Lair will be available during the second week of the Event. Obtain Green Beers to access our special event dungeon when it opens. These Green Beers can be collected from Event Missions
3. Updated Event Shop: Collect the special Event Tokens (4 Leaf Clover) and exchange them in the Event Shop for Narsha’s Hero Shards, Tailwind Gear Set, Archer and Warrior Class Trigger Runes, Relics and Weapon Selector!
4. Collection Ladder: Competing for Clover – Collect the prized 3 Leaf Shamrock and strive for the top of the Collection Ladder! Obtain awesome prizes such as event-exclusive Narsha’s Kitchen Goddess Costume, Narsha’s Hero Shards, Class Orb Selector, Summon Tickets and many more! Collection Ladder starts from 18th March – 1st April 2021.
5. Event Wishing Altar: Lucky Pot. Collect Top Hats from Event Missions, St Patrick’s Day Giveaway, Step-up Summon or Bundles from Shops. There are chances to receive a higher rarity of Top Hat to make more wishes on upgraded Wishing Altar Lucky Pot pools (II and III).
6. Limited-time Buff – Gain 20% extra Event Tokens when you have Narsha in your squad and an extra 10% Event Tokens when you have Altima included! These bonuses are in effect even for Express runs!
7. Limited-time Event Forge: Forge Event-Exclusive Gear – Tailwind Ring and Tailwind Wings with Gust Shards and Gust Cores.
8. Express Event – Players will be able to use express tickets on completed Event Stages to clear them as many times as you have Event Energy for. Please note that using the Express function on this event may lead to less rewards than with manual play, due to the event’s mechanics.
9. Remember to claim Bonus Energy Meal Giveaways (3 times a day) during this event from your Mailbox. Collect them in the morning from 4AM onwards, after lunch from 12PM onwards, and during dinner time from 8PM onwards (GMT +8).
Note: Event Energy Token resets daily. If you purchase any extras or obtain them through Forge, please remember to use them before the daily reset time (every 12AM , GMT+8)
1. Narsha’s Kitchen Goddess Costume from “What’s Cooking, Good Looking?” bundle in the Shop. Costume bundle will be available from 11th March – 1st April 2021
2. Altima’s School Costume from “After School Antics” bundle in the Shop. Costume bundle will be available from 11th March – 1st April 2021
1. Two limited-time packs, Narsha’s Debut Pack and Narsha’s Weapon Pack, will be available in the Premium Shop. Get your hands on Narsha’s Hero Shards and Weapon from these bundles!
2. Obtain extra Summoning Purple Tickets from the Premium Shop or Event Shop to summon on Raid Featured SSR Banner. Bundles will be available from 25th March – 1st April 2021.
3. New limited-time Raid Heroes’ Shards and Weapon Pack will be available in the Shop! Grab these limited resources: 5* SSR Raid Heroes Selector and 6* Weapon Selector! Bundles will be available from 25th March – 1st April 2021 (12 AM GMT+8)
4. Limited-time Archer and Warrior Relic Bundles are back in the Premium Shop! Swing by the shop to get these special deals to upgrade your Archer and Warrior heroes!
4a. 3 different Archer Relic Bundles will be available from 11 Mar – 18 Mar
4b. 3 different Warrior Relic Bundles will be available from 18 Mar – 25 Mar
5. Daily Pot of Greed and Deluxe Pot of Greed will be available in the Premium Shop from 18th March – 1st April 2021. Visit the Shop and check out the varieties of Pots of Gold!
6. Grab the event-exclusive Daily Beer Treasures in the Premium Shop, refreshed daily!
7. Weekend Flash Sales will be making a return, offering up various important resources such as Class Orbs, Energy and Job Relics to aid you on your journey in Feldria. Visit the shop every Saturday and Sunday to find these exclusive one-time bundles!
1. Gold Battle Pass will be available from 11th March – 1st April 2021. Spend some Gold to receive more resources to help your journey in Feldria! There will be XP Potions, Job Relic Chests and even Valianite!
2. A new Battle Pass (BP) will start from 15th March – 19th April 2021 (12 AM GMT+8). Collect BP Points to level up your Battle Pass and earn free rewards with each level.
3. Glory Battle Pass will be in effect from 25th March – 1st April 2021 (12 AM GMT+8). Summon on the Special Hero Banner featuring Raid Heroes to level up your Battle Pass and earn free rewards such as Valianites, Class Orbs and Hero Weapon Selectors. Special Summoning Purple Tickets will be available in the Premium Shop and Event Shop on Week 3 (25th March – 1st April 2021).
4. Gem Battle Pass will start from 25th March – 1st April 2021 (12 AM GMT+8). Spend some Gems to receive rare rewards such as Ascended Acolyte Orbs, Hero Shards, Valianites and more from the Gem Battle Pass. You can find the Gem Battle Pass in “Treasure” > “ Battle Pass
1. Global Buff: Receive 50% extra experience points (XP) whenever you clear Story Campaign stages! With this boost your Heroes will reach their level caps in no time! (Active period: 25th March – 1st April 2021)
2. Active Hero Skill Runes for Barrosh and Yasha have been added to the Raid Shop. These yellow runes are able to boost the power of your hero’s Active Skills while granting a small boost to Critical Damage!
3. A special Giveaway Calendar is available for the next 14 days to celebrate the upcoming St. Patrick’s Day! Remember to log in daily to collect all the fantastic rewards such as Gems, Event Tokens, Class Orb Chest and SSR Tickets!
Battle – Story missions will now have lowered Battle Power requirements Story missions’ Battle Power requirements have not been lowered in this patch; we apologise for the error and misinformation.
2. Quest – Players are now able to claim milestone rewards from Heroic/Legendary mode even if players have not claimed the Normal mode milestone rewards.
1. The limited-time event “Bearable Bonds” will end.
2. Event Shop will be closed on 11th March 2021 (2PM GMT+8).
3. Yasha’s Featured Summon and Arena Feature SSR Summon will be removed.
4. Ursa Major Treasures Collection Ladder Event will end. Do remember to claim your rewards through the in-game mail before the collection period ends. Reward Collection Period: 11th – 16th March 2021 2PM (12AM GMT+8)