Jenny has decided to throw a merry Feast of Fruitfulness party now that winter has come to an end. Zerye and Faye have been asked to help out by gathering up a mysterious substance known as ‘forest umber’, but the road to obtaining the mysterious delicacy won’t be easy when they have to face-off against a fearsome bunny. Will Jenny’s party go as planned?
1. New Limited Time Event: Feaster Egg Hunt
2. Introducing New Acolyte Class Hero: Zerye (SSR)
3. New Limited Easter Vanity Gear
4. New Costumes: Zerye (SSR) and Faye (SR)
5. New Equipment Skin : Sword (for Jake) and Shield (for Faye)
6. Easter Day Special Calendar Giveaway (14 Days)
1. Summon rates increased for Zerye (SSR) and Jenny (SSR).
2. New Easter Box Event Summon – Easter Box Ticket collected can be used in the Easter Box Summon. There are plenty of resources to be earned from the Box Summon such as Bunny Coins which can be used to purchase exclusive Weapon skins and the Faye Charming Bunny Costume from the limited Easter Shop.
3. New one-time Step Up Summon will be available to all players for a limited period. Obtain an SSR ticket, Bunny Coins to exchange exclusive rewards in the Easter Shop, and Bunny Boxes to obtain a variety of random items including Carrots, Eggs, and Event Tokens.
1. New Dungeon (Weeks 1-3): Dragonswamp will be available during the entire event period.
2. Master Dungeon : Den of Decimation will be available during the entire event period. To access this dungeon you will have to redeem the Master Challenge Key from the Event Shop using Event Currency.
3. Updated Event Shop: Collect the special Event Tokens (Easter Egg) and exchange them in the Event Shop for Zerye’s Hero Shards, Soul Collector Gear Set, Acolyte and Rogue Class Trigger Runes, Relics and Weapon Selector! You can also purchase Master Challenge Keys from the event shop and pit themselves against unexpected foes in a highly difficult Event challenge Mission!
4. New Limited Easter Shop: Exchange your Bunny Coins with exclusive rewards and limited items including Faye’s Bouncy Bunny Costume, Easter Vanity and also Easter Weapon Skins!
5. Collection Ladder: Bunnies and Carrot – Collect the prized Carrots and strive for the top of the Collection Ladder! Obtain awesome prizes such as event-exclusive Zerye’s Office Lady Costume, Zerye’s Hero Shards, Class Orb Selector, Summon Tickets and many more! Collection Ladder starts from 1st – 22nd April 2021.
6. Limited-time Buff – Gain 20% extra Event Tokens when you have Zerye in your squad and an extra 10% Event Tokens when you have Jenny included! These bonuses are in effect even for Express runs!
7. Limited-time Event Forge: Forge Event-Exclusive Gear – Soul Collector Ring and Soul Collector Wings with Soul Shards and Soul Cores.
8. New Event Forge: New Heroes have been added to Forge including Tower Featured Heroes: Fran, Sonia, Coco and Evie. Additionally, on Week 3 (15-22 April 2021), you can forge Hammers to aid your equipment upgrading efforts!
9. Express Event – Players will be able to use express tickets on completed Event Stages to clear them as many times as you have Event Energy for. Please note that using the Express function on this event may lead to less rewards than with manual play, due to the event’s mechanics.
10. Remember to claim Bonus Energy Meal Giveaways (3 times a day) during this event from your Mailbox. Collect them in the morning from 4AM onwards, after lunch from 12PM onwards, and during dinner time from 8PM onwards (GMT +8).
Note: Event Energy Token resets daily. If you purchase any extras or obtain them through Forge, please remember to use them before the daily reset time (every 12AM , GMT+8)
1. Zerye’s Office Rose Costume from the “Suit’s Up” bundle bundle will be available in the Premium Shop.
2. Faye’s Charming Bunny Costume from the “Hopping into Battle” bundle will be available in the Premium Shop.
3. Jenny’s Halloween Costume has returned in “The Mistress of Temptation” bundle in the Premium shop.
1. Two limited-time packs, Zerye’s Debut Pack and Zerye’s Weapon Pack, will be available in the Premium Shop. Get your hands on Zerye’s Hero Shards and Weapon from these bundles!
2. Obtain extra Summoning Purple Tickets from the Premium Shop or Event Shop to summon on Tower Featured SSR Banner. Bundles will be available from 15th – 22nd April 2021
3. New limited-time Tower Heroes’ Weapon Selector Pack will be available in the Shop! Bundle will be available from 15th – 22nd April 2021 (12 AM GMT+8)
4. Daily Easter Surprise and Deluxe Easter Surprise packs will be available in the Premium Shop. Visit the Shop and check out the variety of Eggs (Silver, Gold, Crystal) available!
5. Grab the event-exclusive Daily Bunny Treasures in the Premium Shop, refreshed daily!
6. Weekend Flash Sales will be making a return, offering up various important resources such as Weapon Reforger, Mods Bundle (ATK and DEF down), Dungeon Keys and Class Orbs to aid you on your journey in Feldria. Visit the shop every Saturday and Sunday to find these exclusive one-time bundles!
1. A new Battle Pass (BP) will start from 19th April – 24th May 2021 (12 AM GMT+8). Collect BP Points to level up your Battle Pass and earn free rewards with each level.
1. Global Buff: Receive 50% extra experience points (XP) whenever you clear Story Campaign stages! With this boost your Heroes will reach their level caps in no time! (Active period: 1 – 3 April 2021)
2. Tower Salvage Bonus: During this Event Period, you will be able to obtain Tower Token Chest containing Tower Tokens when Salvaging in the Savior Stairway. You can exchange the tokens to Tower Hero Shards, Rebirth Stone or Valiant SSR Chest! Limited Tower Shop will open from 15th – 22nd April 2021
3. A special Giveaway Calendar is available for the entire period of event (1-22 April 2021) to celebrate the upcoming Easter Day! Remember to log in daily to collect all the fantastic rewards such as Gems, Event Tokens, Class Orb Chest and SSR Tickets!
4. Re-roll Summon Banner, Grand Hero Summon Banner, and Royal SSR Ticket have been updated with the latest Heroes (Sonia, Evie, Niko and Coco)
1. Hero – New Heroes, Fran, Niko, Sonia, Evie, Coco have been added to SSR Hero Shard Chests and SSR Hero Selectors. The heroes listed have also been added to Tower Hero SSR Shard Chests and Selectors.
2. Co-Op – Playing Co-op will now cost Co-op energy on both the Host as well as Participants
3. Hero Ability – The ‘Renew’ ability will no longer remove Dampening effects. This particular change was rolled out last Friday ahead of our intended change date, and we apologize for the unannounced change. We understand that the change has affected some of our players, and will be issuing in-game compensation for this.
1. The limited-time event “Plumbing the Depths” will end.
2. Event Shop will be closed on 6th April 2021 (12AM GMT+8).
3. Narsha’s Featured Summon and Raid Feature SSR Summon will be removed.
4. Competing for Clover Collection Ladder Event will end. Do remember to claim your rewards through the in-game mail before the collection period ends. Reward Collection Period: From 1st – 6th April 2021 (12AM GMT+8)