Highschool AU! The freshman Arisa’s first look at Shining Academy is during the Summer Full Moon Festival, where sororities vie to recruit promising freshmen into their societies. It seems the Xu Society, headed by the fiery Lu Bu, has its sights set on her…
1. New Limited- Event: Summer Full Moon Showdown
2. Introducing New “Three Kingdoms” Archer-class Hero: Lu Bu (SSR)
3. Limited-time Acolyte-class Hero: Arisa M (SSR)
4. New Costume for Lu Bu (SSR) : Making Waves Costume
5. Special Giveaway Celebration – 6 Months Anniversary of Shining Beyond
1. Summon rates increased for Lu Bu (SSR)
2. To celebrate Lu Bu’s debut, there will be a new Step Up Summon made available to all players for a limited period. Players who complete this Step Up Summon will obtain sufficient hero shards to summon Lu Bu (SSR) and a 7* Lu Bu Weapon.
3. New 6-Month Global Anniversary Summon Banner – Anniversary Tickets collected can be used in a 6-Month Anniversary banner to summon heroes ! You can obtain the tickets from Giveaway Login. Note: This summon banner will not drop Valianite or Milestone Points.
1. New Event Dungeon: Wei Lodge and Xu Lodge. During the event, pledge your support for either Cao Cao or Lu Bu by completing their respective Dungeons!
a. After the Event, the Hero who has garnered more support (total stage clear by all players) will gain additional rewards, such as Job Relics and Hero Shards, to all players.
b. Players’ rewards will be based on the total number of times these event missions are cleared by all players! Will Cao Cao or Lu Bu be the ultimate winner? Only you, the players, can decide!
2. Updated Event Shop: Collect the special Event Tokens (0.5 Anniversary Token) and exchange them in the Event Shop for the exclusive Theia’s school costume, Class Orbs, Tailwind Gear Set, Event Tickets and many more!
3. Limited-time Gold Shop: Spend your Gold with new items in Gold Shop for Weapon Selector, Reforge ticket and other resources available!
4. Limited Buff time (13 – 27 May 2021) – Gain 30% of Event token when you have Lu Bu in your squad and gain an additional 5% in Event token bonus drops if you have Leon, Raegar and Theia in your squad!
5. Limited-time Event Forge: Forge Tailwind Ring and Wings with Gust Shards and Core!
a. Upgrade the gear from 4 to 7, as well as the newest 8 in the Event Forge using Gust Shards and Gust Cores found as loot from the Event Missions.
b. Formless Shards: Players are now able to forge Formless Shards with Gust/Moon/Soul/Blood Shards. These Formless Shards can now be used to Forge the Blood Drinker, Tailwind, Moonbeam, Soul Collector Event Gears when they are available!
6. Express Event – Players will be able to use express tickets on completed Event Stages to clear them as many times as you have Event Energy for. Please note that using the Express function on this event may lead to less rewards than with manual play, due to the event’s mechanics.
7. Remember to claim Bonus Energy Mealtime Giveaways (3 times a day) during this event from your Mailbox. Collect them in the morning from 4AM onwards, after lunch from 12PM onwards, and during dinner time from 8PM onwards (GMT +8).
Note: The Event Energy Token count resets daily. If you purchase any extras or obtain them through Forge, please remember to use them before the daily reset time (every day at 12AM , GMT+8)
1. Lu Bu’s Making Waves Costume from the “Red Hare’s Alert” bundle will be available in the Premium Shop from 13-27 May 2021
2. Limited Costume – Artemis’ Rose Seraph Costume from ‘Dawn of Radiance’ Bundle in the Shop. Costume bundle will be only available from 26 – 28 May 2021!
Two limited-time packs, Lu Bu’s Debut Pack and Lu Bu’s Weapon Pack, will be available in the Shop. Get your hands on Lu Bu’s Hero Shards and Weapon from these bundles!
Grab the exclusive bundle of Anniversary Summon Pack to obtain more Gold Summon Tickets and Blue Summon Tickets for Hero Summon
Get ready for our three-day Vesak day sale, taking place from 26 – 28 May 2021! During this period, we will be releasing a special bundle with Gold Bounty Map and Gems! There will be a special bundle of Artemis Limited Costume as well!
1. New Anniversary Battle Pass will start from 13 May – 3 June 2021. Summon on the 0.5 Anniversary Summon Banner to earn points and exchange them for Anniversary Battle Pass rewards!
2. A new Battle Pass (BP) will start from 13 – 27 May 2021 (12 AM GMT+8). Collect BP Points to level up your Battle Pass and earn free rewards with each level.
3. Obtain a Archer Class Orb in “Archer Advancement” Calendar (paid) to promote your Archer-class heroes to your desired jobs and make them stronger! Calendar will be available to purchase from 22 April – 6 May 2021!
1. Updated Valianite Shop: New Items are available in Valianite Shop as players can choose from rarest of treasures, from UR Hero Chests, to 8 Sunfire Gear Selectors and high rarity Omnishards, and much more!
2. Shining Beyond Global is celebrating its 6-Month Anniversary! A special giveaway is available for the next 14 days. Remember to log in daily to collect Gems and Anniversary Tickets that you can use on the 6-Month Anniversary Summon banner to receive Shining Beyond Heroes!
3. Global Buff: Receive 20% extra Hero experience points (XP) and 20% extra Gear Dust whenever you clear Story Campaign stages! (Active period: 13 May – 3 June 2021)
4. Active Hero Skill Runes for Cao Cao have been added to Raid Shop. These yellow runes are able to boost the power of your hero’s Active Skills while granting a small boost to Critical Damage!
1. Hero – Fixed an issue that previously led to Cao Cao’s weapon stats being less than intended. Players should now find that all versions of Cao Cao’s weapon stats are shown correctly.
1. The limited-time event “Vyshen’s Peak” will end.
2. Artemis’s Featured Summon will be removed.