Welcome to the official Global Launch of Shining Beyond! Where the magical land of Feldria awaits, new adventurers! It’s Thanksgiving! But as usual, the no-good Empire has threatened to cancel the festivities. How can our heroes help the poor villagers and will they make it in time to save Thanksgiving?
1. New Limited Time Event: Thanksgiving Feast and Collection Ladder Event
2. Introducing new Acolyte Class hero : Domeniko (SSR)
3. New School Costume Makoto Tsukiha (SR)
4. Global Launch Giveaway Calendar (14 Days)
5. New Christmas Background Theme
6. New Campaign Difficulty – Master Mode
7. New Tower Floors for both Savior’s Stairways and Spire of Trials
1. Summon rates increased for Domeniko (SSR) and Makoto (SR).
2. Domeniko can only be summoned via Domeniko’s featured summon banner. Domeniko‘s Shards are only available on the Summon Milestone Banner
Despite the closing winter, in a village still plagued by war, Empire soldiers pillaged the lonesome villagers, leaving them on the brink of starvation. Thankfully, our new Hero, Masterchef Domeniko is here to save the day! With bounty hunter Makoto to aid him to hunt the Tall-Crested Turkey.
New Event: Thanksgiving Feast and Collection Ladder will be available at Player Level 15.
1. New Quest – “Thanksgiving Feast” Event Section has been updated. Clear all the missions and claim the limited-time milestones!
2. The Great Turkey Hunt – Collect the prized Golden Turkey and reach to the top of the Ladder! Every Golden Turkey collected will be added into a Collection Ladder where players will race to collect the most. Obtain awesome prizes such as Hero’s Costume, Hero’s Shard, Summon Tickets and many more from the Collection Ladder after it ends.
3. Updated Event Shop: Collect the Event Token (Turkey) as much as you can and exchange them in Event Shop to get the exclusive Makoto’s School Costume, Grade Up Items, Rare Gear, Weapon Selector and many more!
4. Limited Buff time – Gain 20% of Event token when you have Niko in your squad and gain 10% of Event token when you have Makoto in your squad!
5. Limited-time Event Forge: Forge Event Exclusive Gear – Moonbeam Ring and Wings with Moon Shards and Cores!
6. Remember to claim from your mailbox Bonus Energy Meal Giveaways (3 times a day) during this event. For the Morning at 4am, Lunch at 12PM and Dinner at 8PM (GMT +8). We have added a third Meal Time Giveaway for our players from different time zones!
Note: Event Energy Token resets daily. If you purchase any extras or obtain them through Forge, please remember to use them before the daily reset time (every 12AM , GMT+8)
1. Shizu’s School Costume in ‘Sakura Dance’ bundle in the shop!
2. Makoto’s School Costume in ‘Black Flower Maiden’ bundle in the shop. You can also visit to Event shop and exchange Turkey Event Token for Makoto’s School Costume
1. Grab the event-exclusive Daily Turkey Harvest in the shop, refreshed daily!
2. Limited Dungeon Key packages are added to the Shop.
3. Black Friday Sales starting from 27 Nov, a few bundles will be available for sale for just 4 days. Swing by the Shop on these days and take a look at our special deals!
1. New Campaign Difficulty – Master Mode
2. BattlePass – A new limited-time Battle Pass is available on 30th November!. Be sure to check in ‘Treasure’ to claim Free Rewards!
3. A special one-time Step Up Summon will be available to players. Obtain an SSR ticket, Thanksgiving boxes, Heroes’ Ticket (with a chance of SSR) and Faye’s School Costume!
3. Active Hero Skill Runes for Leon, Jenny, Emiko and Theia have been added to the Raid Shop.
1. Level – Player’s level cap now increased from Lv 100 to Lv 130
2. Arena – All Arena progress will be reset for both League Rankings and Milestone Rewards. All Players will start from Bronze and will be able to earn Milestone Rewards again.
3. QOL – Equipped Weapon and Rune will no longer counted into inventory space
4. QOL – Friend Search will limited to the first 30 results
5. QOL – Friend and Guild Search will now working properly without have errors on punctuation
6. QOL – Multiple Item Selector is now available. Player will be able to open selectors in bulk now
7. QOL – Auto Repeat button is available on the pre-battle page. Auto repeat will only work in the following Modes: Story, Daily Dungeons, Events.
8. Campaign – Advanced Stats (exclude Breaker Limit) Dampening Reduction of 25% on Heroic Mode, 50% on Legendary mode, and 75% on Master Mode
9. Guild – Auto transfer will activate to the most active player if the Guild Master is inactive for 7 Days.
10. Tower of Oblivion and Tower of Trials have been removed and replaced with new Towers named Savior’s Stairways and Spire of Trials. There are new Tower Floors added with more rewarding and challenging at the upper levels
11. Tower – The Spire of trials can be manually reset after 30 days to Floor 1. Activating this Reset will affect all Class Spires and reset them to the first floor.
12. Forge – Rebalanced the Forging costs needed for Heroes’ Shards and made adjustment to the Forging costs of SR and SSR tickets.
13. Skills – Fixed the issues of Kane’s Skill and Athena’s Skill. Kane’s Destructive Nexus is now a single multi-target circle with the burning ground effect. At level 6 and above, Kane will also gain a Status Shield, making him immune to negative status.
14. Skills – Athena’s Hero Skill’s Reflect ability will now work properly without crashing the game.
15. Skill Defense – Adjustments were made to skill defense. Skill defense should now be more effective based on OBT feedback.
16. Skill effects over time – All damage ticks in game are adjusted from 1 second per tick to 2 seconds per tick based on OBT feedback.
17. Other Adjustments were made to the following areas based on data gathered from OBT: Battle items, Idle rewards, Shops, Talent level rewards, Job mastery, Gear advanced stats and Daily, Weekly, Monthly Quest rewards.
1. The limited-time event “Temple of the Sins” has ended.
2. Theia and Artemis Featured Hero Banner has been removed
3. Event Wishing Altar has been removed