1. New Dungeon has opened – Tooth and Nail
2. The Return of the Red Witch : Emma Godric (UR)
3. New Vanity Skins : Angel Cupid Wings (White) and Archangel Cupid Wings (Pink)
4. New Limited Costumes: Artemis Rose Seraph Costume and Olivia Date Night Costume
5. Lunar New Year Collection Ladder has started – Tangerine Tournament
1. Summon rates increased for Emma (UR) only in Emma’s Featured Summon. (This Featured Summon will be only available from 9-18 February 2021)
Event Hub is unlocked at Player Level 15
1. New Dungeon (Week 3 only: 9th – 18th February) : Tooth and Nail will be available during the third week of the Event. Collect the Firecrackers from Campaign Story or from the Event Dungeon (Masters of Arena) to access this Dungeon!
2. Updated Event Shop: New Item has been added to the shop, Angel Cupid Wings (Vanity)
3. Hampers Basket – Obtain the Hampers Basket by defeating the ultimate boss at “Tooth and Nail”. You will receive varieties of presents from the Baskets such as Fortune Cookies, Red Packet Chests, or Mandarin Oranges!
4. Tangerine Tournament – Collect the prized Mandarin Oranges and reach the top of the Collection Ladder! Obtain awesome prizes such as the event-exclusive Emma Godric Hero Shards, Class Orb Selector, Exclusive Archangel Cupid Wings (Pink), Summon Tickets and many more! Collection Ladder starts from 9th-18th February 2021.
5. Remember during this event period, all Blood Tokens received from Arena Matches will be doubled.
6. Remember to claim from your mailbox Bonus Energy Meal Giveaways (3 times a day) during this event. For the Morning at 4am, Lunch at 12PM and Dinner at 8PM (GMT +8). We have added a third Meal Time Giveaway for our players from different time zones!
Note: Event Energy Token resets daily. If you purchase any extras or obtain them through Forge, please remember to use them before the daily reset time (every 12AM , GMT+8)
1. Limited Valentine Costume – Artemis Rose Seraph Costume from ‘Dawn of Radiance’ Bundle in the Shop. Costume bundle will be available from 9th to 18th February 2021
2. Special Costume – Olivia Date Night Costume from ‘Seductive Killer’ Bundle in the Shop. Costume bundle will be available from 9th to 18th February 2021
1. Two limited-time packs, Emma’s Beginner Pack and Emma’s Intermediate Pack, will be available in the Shop. Get your hands on Emma’s Hero Shards and her promotion material, the Ascended Acolyte Orb from these bundles!
2. An entire collection of Emma’s Bundles to celebrate her return! Grab these exclusive bundles in the Shop from 9th to 18th February 2021!
3. Limited-time Archer Relic Bundles will be available in the Shop! Grab these special deals to upgrade your Archer Job Heroes! Bundles will be available from 4 Feb – 11 Feb.
4. Daily Lunar Surprise and Deluxe Surprise will be available in Shop from 9th – 18th February 2021. Visit the Shop and check out these Lunar New Year assortments!
5. Get ready for our three-day Double Seventh Festival celebration sale, taking place from 12th to 14th February 2021! During this period, we will be releasing various Flash Sales and special bundles of great value! Be sure to swing by the Shop to grab deals on Class Orb Chest, Red Packets, Battle Items, an Exclusive Vanity Item, and more!
1. A new Battle Pass (BP) will be available from 8 Feb – 15 Mar 2021 12 AM. Collect BP Points to level up your Battle Pass and earn free rewards with each level.
2. New Gem Battle Pass will start from 9-18 February 2021. Spend some Gems to receive rare rewards such as Ascended Acolyte Orbs, Emma Hero Shards, Valianites and more from the Gem Battle Pass. You can find the Gem Battle Pass in “Treasure” > “ Battle Pass”
1. IAP – New Pop-up bundles will be available for players when leveling up. Starting from level 20 to 60. Bundles will show up at intervals of every 5 levels to help starting players with IAP of great value to help them with progressing in the game.
2. Treasure – New Gem Battle Pass will be available from 9th – 18th February 2021
3. Collection Ladder – Ladder Rewards will now show 4 rewards instead of 3
4. Battlepass – Tapping on the Battlepass Tooltip (?) Button will now show the correct tooltip text.